Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Pirate, caught me they did.

My Internet Service Provider sent me a letter yesterday.   It seems that they are in communication with FOX Searchlight Films.   I have been busted attempting to download the movie "Avatar." This action has apparently   caused an international reaction. 


I did follow a link like...    THIS.  






My feeble attempt at using a subterfuge of technology was futile.   I did get a bunch of files and some kind of information but it wasn't Avatar.  I wanted it to be Avatar but no, it would not play.  Like in the movie "The Fly" where Jeff Goldblum was all over the place, Avatar was too.   So I just forgot all about it.   

But that big giant iMac didn't forget about it.  It ratted me out.  That must be why the screen comes to life in the middle of the night.  Some Steve Jobs software fingered your friend and humble narrator.  It let them know I am a (attempted) Pirate. The built in camera is pointing directly toward the bathroom I use! It led them right to our little town.  File sharing!  And 3:45 am peeing!  They have a FBI task force for it now you know (not peeing).   Oh the shame, disgrace (file sharing).


On the news the other day they showed a couple who were Russian Spies!   They had been here for like 20 years, living, breeding and spying on all of us.  Did they leave their spy ISP addy on a server someplace too?  Do they have to get up in the middle of the night to take a squirt?  FOX nailed them too I bet.   How about Bin Laden?   I bet he surfs the net and downloads lots of camel pictures or something.   He has bad kidneys right?   He must pee like a race camel all over the place.  They could probably just follow his DNA in the sewer and find him.  Where is a real life CSI counterpart?   Go get him (Bin Laden).  


Oh hell, can Terrorists read this? It's okay, as a Pirate,  Ready for them I am.  Closing the bathroom door I will be.







1 comment:

  1. You should know by now that big brother is always watching you. Your cell phone is always on and that's what they use as a tracking device.
    Just like my ez-pass. How long do you think it will be until "they" send me a ticket for speeding on the turnpike?

    ReplyDelete

Comment here please.